Octosoft Technologies is an innovative health-tech company leveraging Artificial Intelligence
(AI) to make health care accessible and affordable. We provide a suite of solutions that
automate and streamline end-to-end processes across the demand-side and supply-side of
healthcare in Africa, empowering providers, patients, payers & governments.
Position Summary: The Growth Lead is responsible for carrying out activities that would
generate sales for Octosoft Technologies. They build a list of prospects, make contact, qualify, and
uncover customer needs, give product demonstrations, handle objections and close sales.
||Head of Growth
- The goal is to ensure sales targets are met on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
|Core Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders
Internal Head of Growth, Executives External
- Create awareness for all Octosoft products.
- Administer and ensure compliance with all sale objectives
- Manage selling of products in a professional manner
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Maintain knowledge of all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Documents and maintains all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Complete daily sales reports specifying the number of sales made
- Ensure optimal utilization of purchased products
- Holds a minimum of B.Sc.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Strong understanding of sales and its process
- Proven track record in sales of services
- Strong work ethic with a mindset to do it right the first time.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities.
- Good time management and punctuality
- Tolerance and patience
- A team player with a positive mindset
- Daily visits of providers and payers
- Daily follow-up calls
- Daily submission of sales report
- Fast paced environment with occasional high pressure or emergent situations
- Work hours subject to office needs to ensure coverage during all hours of operation.
- Interaction with diverse population of team members across the group, insurance, IT, and healthcare divisions.
- Attending regular meetings
- Frequent use of computer and keyboard
Octosoft has reviewed this job description (JD) to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the team members’ ability to perform in the position described. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors, managers, directors, or officers and Octosoft reserves the right to change this JD as deemed appropriate. This document is not an employment contract.